ClassHub may modify or any change in this Agreement or Terms and conditions from time to time at its own discretion. Any alteration in this Contract terms and conditions shall be effective from time to time with prior notification to all registered users of ClassHub.
1) YOUR REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONS
In consideration of your use of the Service, You also agree to:
- Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about company/firm/organization and yourself (Authorized person)
- Maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete
- You have sole responsibility for adequate protection and backup of your account.
- You may not use the Service for any kind of illegal activities.
- You are hereby considered fully responsible for all content posted and any and all activity that occurs under your account, even when certain content is posted by others who have accounts under your account.
2) ERRORS LIABILITIES
- ClassHub will pursue due care to ensure application create by ClassHub are free of errors.
- ClassHub will correct any errors made by ClassHub or its staff
- ClassHub does not accept responsibility for losses or damage arising from errors within any application.
- ClassHub does not accept responsibility for errors, damages, losses or additional costs that relate to third party products that ClassHub may require completing the application.
- We reserve the right in our sole discretion to change website design, add/remove website features/services at any time.
- We and our designers shall have the right in their sole discretion to pre-screen, refuse, move or remove any Content that is available on website/web application/mobile app.
- We reserve all our rights to disable/enable any links to any other website in our sole absolute discretion.
4) COMMUNICATION POLICY
- By accepting the terms and conditions the customer accepts that ClassHub may send the alerts to the mobile phone number and/or email provided by the customer while registering for the service or to any such number replaced by the customer. The customer acknowledges that the alerts will be received only if the mobile phone is in 'On' mode to receive the SMS. If the mobile phone is in 'Off'' mode then the registered member may not get / get after delay any alerts sent during such period. The alerts will be also received by email only if the registered email id is valid and has sufficient space for email. Registered member may received email promptly or delay in some cases. Email will deliver in inbox/junk mail/spam.
- ClassHub will make best efforts to provide the service and it shall be deemed that the customer shall have received the information sent ClassHub as an alert on the mobile phone number and email id provided during the course of registration ClassHub shall not be under any obligation to confirm the authenticity of the person(s) receiving the alert. The customer cannot ClassHub liable for non-availability of the service in any manner whatsoever. ClassHub will make best efforts to provide the service and it shall be deemed that the customer shall have received the information sent from ClassHub as an alert on the mobile phone number and email id provided during the course of registration and ClassHub shall not be under any obligation to confirm the authenticity of the person(s) receiving the alert. The customer cannot hold ClassHub liable for non-availability of the service in any manner whatsoever.
- Clients cancel/suspend account/subscription any time by requesting support team by registered email/phone.
- Subscription/account suspend automatically at the end of service subscription. Client can renew or change plan any time.
- No refund will made in any circumstances.
- Technical support will be provided for Website/web application/mobile app via email/phone during Monday- Friday, 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM excluding scheduled holidays.
7) ERRORS LIABILITIES
- ClassHub will pursue due care to ensure application/website/software/ mobile app create by ClassHub are free of errors.
- ClassHub will correct any errors made by ClassHub or its staff in the undertaking of the quoted application.
- ClassHub does not accept responsibility for losses or damage arising from errors within any application/website /software /mobile app.
- ClassHub does not accept responsibility for errors, damages, losses or additional costs that relate to third party products that ClassHub may require completing the quoted application/website /software/mobile app.
- Use of Website/Application/App is on PAY and USE basis and 100% advance amount payable in advance.
- No refund will make in any circumstances.
- The recurring /renewal/plan amounts are subject to change as per sole direction/decision of ClassHub.
9) INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- ClassHub provide user account to access/manage your student or respective data on PAY and USE basis, it do not include any source code license.
- ClassHub reserve the right to implement/change licensing features any time or implement/change functionality any time.
- Submissions and unauthorized use of any information(s)/Service on website/ web application/mobile app provided by ClassHub may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, certain communications statutes and regulations thereto and other applicable laws, statutes and its rules and regulations. You alone (service owner) are responsible for your actions or the actions of any person using your user name and/or password.
- You agree to indemnify and hold ClassHub and its subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, partners, agents, licensors, suppliers, alliance members, other partners, employees and representatives harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of our website/web application/mobile app.
- ClassHub and client/service user shall maintain complete confidentiality relating to all matters, documents, data and information dealt with by it, in the course of business contemplated by this Agreement including either Party's Proprietary information ("Confidential Information").
- The Parties shall not disclose to any third party and shall use its best efforts to ensure that its directors, officers, employees, consultants, any other person dealing with such Confidential Information keep secret all information disclosed to them or that becomes available to them by virtue of this Agreement including without limitation documents marked confidential and other unpublished information except as may be authorized in writing by the other Party.
- The recipient Party shall, upon disclosing Party's request, immediately return to the disclosing Party all Confidential Information in its possession or control, whether in a physical form or recorded or stored by electronic means or otherwise, including all copies thereof.
- All material and supplies furnished to the disclosing Party, confidential or not, including but not limited to any operations and procedure manuals, employee specific information and data, and processes shall remain the exclusive property of the disclosing Party. All such material shall be returned to the disclosing Party without demur or delay on the expiry or sooner termination of this Agreement.
- The foregoing obligations shall not apply to any information that:
- Is already or becomes published or available to the public (as evidenced by records), other than by a breach of this Agreement or any confidentiality obligation owed to the other Party, but Confidential Information shall not be deemed to be in the public domain merely because any part of said Confidential Information is embodied in general disclosures or because individual features, components or combinations thereof are now or become known to the public.
- The Party agrees in writing that it can be disclosed to a third party without restriction.
- Is disclosed to the extent required by statute, regulation or the order of any court or government agency, after taking all reasonable steps to obtain any available exclusion or exception from such requirement, and any confidential treatment that may be available under applicable law.
- ClassHub may track certain information namely User type, your name, email address, country, city, pin code, browser, activity, average time, frequently visited page, frequency of visit etc. to its own service websites.
- ClassHub may upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, SMS or any other form of solicitation designated for provided service promotion or advertisement of ClassHub's other services.
- ClassHub never share sensitive information like bank details, access location, and browser or like other sensitive information.
- ClassHub shares the sensitive personal to any third party without obtaining the prior consent of the User in the following limited circumstances:
- When it is requested or required by law or by any court or governmental agency or authority to disclose, for the purpose of complying with the applicable laws and regulations.
- ClassHub proposes to share such information within its group companies and officers and employees of such group companies for the purpose of processing personal information on its behalf. ClassHub may tie-up with partners to bring you various services. However, we will never share your confidential information like credit card, bank details etc. but we may share your publically identified information such as mobile number, email id, requirement etc.
- ClassHub assumes no responsibility for website/web application/mobile app or any of its content or links, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delays in operation or transmission, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alteration of Customer's data/information.
- ClassHub shall not be responsible for any problem or technical malfunction on-line-systems, hosting or email servers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail or players on account of technical problem or traffic congestion on the Internet or in combination.
- ClassHub will pursue due care to ensure applications create by ClassHub are free of errors and secure. ClassHub will correct any errors identified by client/our team.
- ClassHub does not accept responsibility for losses or damage arising from errors, malfunctioning, defect or delay in operation within any website/web application/mobile app service.
14) SERVICE EXPIRY
- The service shall expire automatically at the end of service period for you purchased/renewed service.
- All services provided by ClassHub will not be transferable or not salable.
15) SUPPORT CONTACT INORMATION
- Client can contact ClassHub support team by phone on +91 20 26990037 or by e-mail to avail the support services. The contact can be done between 10 AM to 6 PM on all working days (Monday to Friday) excluding scheduled holidays. Alternately you can contact your account manager for instant support/information/help.
16) RELATINSHIP OF PARTIES
- This Agreement is on principal to principal basis and it shall not create any employer, employee relationship nor shall it be deemed to create any partnership, joint venture between client/customer and ClassHub representatives or employees or any authorized person.
- ClassHub is controlled and operated from Pune, India. Courts at Pune, Maharashtra, India alone shall have the exclusive jurisdiction in all matters relating to ClassHub and these Terms and Conditions.